Wednesday 22 July 2009

wedding plan .. !!


dapet dari fesbuk nih... wow.. so much fun !! I imagine it while pray for it.amiinn..

1. how old are you?
18 to 19

2. are you single?
de jure : yess...
de facto : hmmm....

3. at what age do you think you'll get married?
max. 23 to 24

4. do you think you'll marry the person you are with now?
aminn... (that's what everynight I pray for.. ) =D

5. if not, who do you want to marry?
ask my dad or my teacher, or my family to meet me with my soulmate.

6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
bestman : of course my soulmate. heheh
bridesmaid : of course may lovely daddy .. !!


7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding
traditional in jogja..
modern (garden) party in Bandung..


8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
umroh then Eiffel... !!


9. how many guests do you think you'll invite?
family
friends, bestfriends, from kindergarten to college
lecturer
husband's friends..
neighbours


10. will that include your exes?
of course... actually we have good friendship


11. how many layers of cake do you want?
I dont think any cake,, maybe just one layer for my family..


12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening?
morning : aqad
noon : pre wedding photo session
night : ceremony


13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
" A whole new world.."
all memorable songs..


14. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
just take it easy... normal, and traditional one.


15. champagne or red wine?
tea, coffee, and juice is better.

16. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
days after wedding..

7. money or household items as gifts?
household and private item from husband

18. how many kids would you like to have?
4-5.. wow.. it will be very funny..!!

19. will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
of course + testimonial from best friends, family.. great.. !!


20. whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
my cousins, best friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment