Wednesday 17 June 2009

hey,, boy..

hi boy...

rrr,, uhmm..ouchh.. errghhh..

actually Im just... uhmm..

i dont know but uhhhmm... argH!

..........

..............

.....................

.............................

..................................

 I miss u,, boy !!


Yeeah I miss you !! and Im crazy enough to realize that im just crazy about you.. heyy 


and I dont like,, I hate this kinda feeling..!!


I know it just make u feel.....

uncomfortable

not free

tight

yeah something like that..


And... considering that u're the boy that need to feeling free...


Im just like a tight belt,,or..narrow cage,,or..no-air space for him...


I dont know... but I dont like this feeling...


hm,,, boy...

But do u ever thought about my feeling.. about the big "WHY" i can do this,,

because I need you when u're need to be alone, to enjor your own self.. ya,, so,, the result is u're not fine, Im not fine.. I need you, because the condition "forces" me to be a moreee... sensitive girl in the world. but at the same time,, u just need to be alone.. Yeah,, I understand about that. but sometimes I need the nice way, nice reason, and nice time to know and to understand u,boy... yeah.. U're just the boy.. and u dont understand..


sigh...


forget it. I know,, I'll take the time to think and to talk it to you...

I miss you, boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment